This 15 question arbitrary survey will let you know how hardcore you are....
1. Find pleasure and delight in online accessory shopping for your mini?
2. Have excessive amounts of mini truck related literature and graphic pictures from sources such as Mini Truckin', Truckin', and Sport Truck, tucked under your bed and on the kitchen table?
3. Obsess and dream about your mini?
4. Spend quality alone time with your mini?
5. Spend more time than you intend looking at mini-related online content, constantly looking over your shoulder and telling yourself, "5 more minutes..."
6. Somehow bring up your mini in every conversation, to the point where your friends don't care and don't want to hear about it anymore?
7. Equate holidays to the next uninterrupted chance to work on your mini?
8. Remember trivial information such *** your first show, your first modification, the first custom mini you ever saw?
9. Notice that others find your identity in your truck's year/make/model, rather than your own name? For example, are you "the dude with the bodydropped 91 Ranger" rather than "John Smith"?
10. Wave excitedly at strangers who drive minis as well, assuming there is an underlying universal connection?
11. Sketch, doodle, and make parts lists about your mini instead of working and/or going to class?
1. Expressed emotional outbursts regarding your mini, including frustration, hopelessness, anguish, and vise versa, contentment and happiness?
2. Threatened your mini with abandonment?
3. Been physically hurt by your mini, resulting in ER visits and/or medical attention?
4. Treated your mini like a child, refusing to leave it all alone in a cold, dark parking lot without your supervision?
If you answered yes 10+ times, you are VERY dedicated, and officially get the hardcore stamp of approval. The cover is where your truck will be one day if everything goes according to plan.
If you answered yes 5-9 times, you are a dedicated mini trucker, and that's cool, and that's also all I have to say about that.
If you answered yes 1-4 times, you are lukewarm mini trucker who teases hardcore mini truckers with your spontaneous enthusiasm mixed with underlying lethargy. You'll probably sell your truck due to a dead battery and buy a Honda.
If you DIDN'T answer yes at all, you probably don't have a mini in the first place, and arrived here probably to look at chicks.